Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

MAC Temperature Rising Limited Edition


On Wednesday, MAC's summer edition was finally released at Kicks in Oslo. So far, I didn't own any MAC products but when I saw swatches of this edition I knew that these will be my first purchases. I am not the red lipstick girl. I am team sheer lipgloss. My lips are far away from being full and sometimes it looks like I almost don't have an upper lip.
This MAC limited edition though includes three products that are perfect for my lips. And because I am studying and needed something to cheer me up, I decided to not decide between the three products but purchase them all (although it meant minus 555 NOK on my bank account).

The packaging of the products is great. I really like the bronze color (which makes it really obvious that it is a special edition). The boxes are the same bronze color on the outside and purple on the inside. A great combination, especially because I love this purple. I love it on the packaging but not on my lips which is why I was greatful for all the brownish and golden glosses and lipsticks in the collection.

MAC Temperature Rising Lipstick Caliente
Reading through several beauty blogs, this one was the first to get my attention. It is perfect, it is MY color. I fell in love with it immediately and after I swatched it on the back of my hand I knew we were meant for each other. I didn't have a chance to wear this one yet but I will do that as soon as possible.


MAC Temperature Rising Lipstick Sheer Seduction
It took me some time to realize there was another lipstick in the collection that could be made for me as well.
I wore it once so far, it lasted around 5 hours (no eating, just me in the library sipping on water bottles and biting my lips watching a hockey game). It didn't dry my lips out as much as I expected. Usually, I am regularly using lip balm but even after 5 hours with 'Sheer Seduction' my lips didn't feel dry. That's a big yay, as it is always my biggest concern with lipsticks (especially since I got one of Clinique's Chubby Sticks (first release, not one of the 'intense' collection); I love its color but it ruins my lips within minutes).


MAC Temperature Rising Lipglass Underdressed
As I am always head over heels for lipgloss products, I had to have a look at the lipglasses here. 'Underdressed' was the perfect fit to complete my early morning haul.
It was the first one to use and it felt really good on my lips. As expected, it didn't survive the lunch I had (Burito and salad) but I am okay with that. 


And here are swatches of all three products.

Caliente / Sheer Seduction / Underdressed
Caliente / Sheer Seduction / Underdressed
I am in love, really. You can easily layer them to build up the color and they feel really good on my lips. They were worth the waiting and the early morning rush into the city center.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen